New Guest Reservation
· There is a strict no smoking policy both inside and outside Nostrano with no exceptions. If a member of your group can’t make it through the evening without smoking, Nostrano is not the place for them.
· Payment is expected at the conclusion of the evening by check or cash. Credit cards not accepted at this time.
· Menus are provided in advance and are not negotiable. If a member of your group has critical dietary restrictions please share this information at the time of inquiry. Creating a second menu isn’t an option but small changes may be possible to accommodate critical restrictions if shared at the time of reservation inquiry.
· We encourage you to bring wine of your choice to compliment your menu. Nostrano is about food, flavor and enjoying an evening with friends and family. Over imbibing on alcohol is not tolerated.
· Nostrano is located in a residential neighborhood and respect for our neighbors is critical. Please park in the driveway (not on the road) and enter and leave quietly. Guests must remain inside throughout the dinner.
· For new clients, a $300 non-refundable deposit is required upon confirmation of your reservation request.
· Directions to Nostrano will be provided upon reservation confirmation.